Call for Speakers
The Call for Speakers process serves to identify speakers for the Premier CIO Forums. As speaking oportunities emerge, applications will be considered from the speakers who submitted CFS proposals.
Premier welcomes its peers as speakers at all Premier CIO Forums throughout the year. Applicants may submit proposals for multiple topics.
The audience consists of C-level, SVP and Director leve executives in the Information Technology sector.
Before you submit a proposal, please read the following.
We seek presenters to share case studies; failures and successes, relevant and educational strategies with examples. Topics are selected based on our Advisory Council’s suggestions, IDC’s recommendations from industry experts and your suggestions.
Each CIO Forum has different Advisory Councils who assist with the development of their regional Forum. Premier and the Advisory Councils will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics. The goals of all CIO Forums and community are:
• Speakers to provide the audience with opportunities for practical and up-to-date information and case studies: failures and successes
• Speakers to be relevant, provide value and in alignment with the audience’s goals
• Provide speakers who have subject matter expertise the opportunity to increase their exposure as well as promote any articles, books or recent work in the community
• Provide high quality, knowledgeable speakers to the audience
- Provide high quality educational presentations.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment needs.
- Provide a high-resolution headshot picture, topic title, abstract/summary, top three takeaways and biography for marketing purposes.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial or direct sales pitch.
- Promote your participation in the event on your social media sites and network.
- Provide own printed pieces and/or promotional collateral.
- Provide presentation material to Premier for distribution to audience.
Actively promote the event, speaker, and subject matter through a variety of Premier communication vehicles:
- Premier Web Site
- Marketing material for each CIO Forums located at the Premier table
- E-mail announcements
- Premier social media channels – Twitter and Linkedin
- Registered participants.
Coordinate with speaker regarding special equipment and material needs for the event.
Your participation is important to us and will be carefully considered by our team and our Advisory Council. Premier will respond to your submission within one week of receiving your proposal. We appreciate all submissions and if you are not selected for this upcoming program year, we welcome you to submit again for the following year. Opportunities will be afforded first to program themes and then speakers that fit those themes for a designated program.